• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Movies] The 2019 Box Office Report

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Huh. I can't imagine the scenes will be anything major. I'll have to wait for home video, but I do wish them the best of luck.

Thornhammer

More Ullish in Hue
Validated User
Huh. I can't imagine the scenes will be anything major. I'll have to wait for home video
Yeah, the thought of sinking another three plus hours into it is not particularly appealing at the moment when there are other new movies to see.

I doubt they’ll be missing my twelve bucks too badly though.

-Thornhammer

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
...I think I'd explode if I watched it.. Really? Post Credit Scenes?
Missed that they were post-credit scenes, but it makes sense. They couldn't be anything that would change the plot so it would be tough to add things into the movie itself. With new post-credit scenes they can tease new stuff and not actually change the movie at all.

Kredoc

Validated User
When I watched it the first time, I sat through all the credits because I had religiously avoided spoilers and didn't want to miss anything. Boy did I feel stupid.

DailyRich

Damn fool idealist
Validated User
It's kind of telling as to what kind of year it is that here we are almost to July, and two films with less than $200 million in total box office that were released in February and March -- Us and How to Train Your Dragon 3 -- are still in the top 5 for the year. Usually the May or June releases start creeping in there, but nothing has stuck. Of course, we've got the Toy Story 4/Spider-Man/Lion King/Hobbs & Shaw run coming that will likely nestle in behind Endgame in the top 5, but it's still a weird box office year in general.

Grumpygoat

Give a damn
Validated User
I'm vaguely tempted to see Endgame again depending on what's added; a deleted scene? Maybe interesting. A Luis recap? Hard pass.

Rabbit Éclair

high in vital bunnytonium
RPGnet Member
Validated User
When I watched it the first time, I sat through all the credits because I had religiously avoided spoilers and didn't want to miss anything. Boy did I feel stupid.
Yeah, most of the theater stuck around when I saw it, and at the end there was a mass audience 'what the hell guys, if there's no post-credit scene then let us know so we don't have to sit through 15 minutes of credits.'

Kredoc

Validated User
Yeah, most of the theater stuck around when I saw it, and at the end there was a mass audience 'what the hell guys, if there's no post-credit scene then let us know so we don't have to sit through 15 minutes of credits.'
Luckily I was the only person in the theater for the entire movie, so I didn't have to feel *that* stupid. ;)

Top Bottom