• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [MtAw] War on the Iron Pyramid

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm. Would any of you be occasional helpers in Sitala's 'neighborhood watch' activities? I'm trying to figure out who she might reach out to to actually draw her into the current chatter among the PCs ^^

Kath

The Furthest Away
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sonata will be happy to help out. She genuinely cares about helping people, even if she is a bit of a clueless rich brat.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Yes, you'll definitely want to have those just in case.

I'm finishing up a thing at work and then planning on diving in. I'm going to treat the research in the library as an investigation into the town's dirty laundry.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I don't suppose anyone has any suggestions? For the dedicated tool, I was thinking maybe a vial of water she gets repeatedly blessed at the temple...

And I was thinking Break Boundary or Correspondence for the rote, maybe.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Blessed water definitely useful for most Life spells, so that's a solid choice. Also the repeated blessing thing is a nice touch.

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sonata will be happy to help out. She genuinely cares about helping people, even if she is a bit of a clueless rich brat.
Ditto Táltos. He doesn't have an ethnic Hungarian community to look after, so he'd be happy to bust some shit with Sitala.

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
Akia would be up for helping, though she would draw the line at anything too illegal.

-Naxuul

The Snark

Lewis Carroll Refugee
Validated User
Tracy may have helped out in the past, but her preferred form of help would be unsolicited texts like 'hi, you might want to be at [insert address] in about an hour or so' forewarning trouble, rather than being physical backup.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
To be clear on placement of people as info is tumbling out and people are shuffling around:

Douglas is sitting in his car, gazing into an Arcane mystery.
Sangita is going to prep and head over to the cafe, where Ness and Sonata are.
Aria is in the library doing research.
Tracy is still at work, presumably in the break / change area, examining her debit card.

Top Bottom