• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [MtAw] War on the Iron Pyramid

Gareth3

Validated User
He's looking towards the appointment waiting area. For Kath, Ness is a Mastigos with Space 2.

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I assume I had to drop active mage sight to cast Crafter's Eye
Nope. Furthermore, Mage Sight doesn't penalize magic rolls. It would penalize the mundane perception roll, though.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Rook mentioned a key thing I was going to put in here. In addition, those two are 1) sort of fishy via Mage sight regardless and 2) being engaged by Ness, so you can decide to cast Pierce Deception based on that if you want.

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I don't have the mental energy to formulate a good post right now, so I'm just going to post the results of my perception check: 1 success.

Also, The Tim The Tim , note that Douglas can ask one Supernal Vision question every three seconds. I think it's best if you tell me what interesting things he learns instead of making me write out a very, very long list.

Kath

The Furthest Away
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rook mentioned a key thing I was going to put in here. In addition, those two are 1) sort of fishy via Mage sight regardless and 2) being engaged by Ness, so you can decide to cast Pierce Deception based on that if you want.
Cool, thanks both for clarifying. Reroll with the mage sight penalty gets 2 successes, and Sonata will definitely cast Pierce Deception.

Edit: And will cancel the remaining duration on Crafter's Eye.

Last edited:

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Writing the response now. I'm sblocking Supernal Vision because it is multi paragraph and I think it makes it more readable overall.

Naxuul

Emo hair power!
Validated User
Sorry for not posting. Between a heavy workload and taking care of six kittens I think I overestimated my ability to keep in the right headspace and keep up. I'm going to have to drop out, very sorry for any issues it might have caused.

-Naxuul

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Sorry to hear that, but I get it.

I'll autopilot the character for a bit until a reasonable extraction point for being reassigned away from Lemuria.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
To be clear, Ness is on the other side of the bank from the armed man, that's why he missed him.

Top Bottom