• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Since we have a MHA season 3 discussion where people regularly have to bite their tongue about manga spoilers, and the WiW threads like Where my Twin Watches My Hero Academia regularly spiral out into general discussion of the series, it's about time we had a general thread to handle the overflow!

Note that spoilers and such for more recent bits of the series will be allowed- if a manga chapter just came out, put it in sblocks for the first day or so, but otherwise it's open.

Last edited:

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Oh thank you very much

but seriously, Gentle is exactly the kind of object lesson Aizawa should be able to point to for future first years

PenguinZero

Wark!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
One amendment I want to offer to the spoiler policy: usually fan translation sites get the chapters somewhere around the Wednesday or Thursday before the chapter is officially released in Shonen Jump. For those of us who prefer to rely on legitimate sources, would it be possible to get the spoiler blocks extended until the Monday the chapter is officially out there? I've had to avert my eyes from discussions in the general manga thread for just this reason.

LoneWolf23

Validated User
Something I wanted to point out in another thread, but might as well here: Mei Hatsume's Quirk being able to zoom in her vision should technically not only give her telescopic vision over great ranges, but also microscopic vision over short ranges. Which would only improve her skills as a gadgeteer and mechanic, as it would allow her to zoom in on fine details to work on something with great precision.

M. Northstar

Validated User
Something I wanted to point out in another thread, but might as well here: Mei Hatsume's Quirk being able to zoom in her vision should technically not only give her telescopic vision over great ranges, but also microscopic vision over short ranges. Which would only improve her skills as a gadgeteer and mechanic, as it would allow her to zoom in on fine details to work on something with great precision.
That's something that's been confusing me for a long time, but I think the lens arrangement for a telescope is different than the one for a microscope. I'm not sure, though.

LoneWolf23

Validated User
That's something that's been confusing me for a long time, but I think the lens arrangement for a telescope is different than the one for a microscope. I'm not sure, though.
Yeah, but we're basically talking super-vision here, I think we can fudge things.

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
We're talking Quirks though. It's entirely possible her Zoom can be expanded into that effect.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
CSI vision!

“Zoom. Enhance!”

Top Bottom