• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Okay, I hate Redestro, but I have to admit he looks really cool at 100% power.

Now I kind of want to watch him fight Toguro. (Although I think 100% Toguro would dust his ass).

Also, now that Titanomachen has shown up, I can play this.

Seriously the MLA fucked with the wrong guys.

Seiberwing

Swift as a coursing river
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
To be fair they didn't realize this wasn't just some bratty teen and his mentally ill friends. This was a bratty teen, his mentally ill friends, and King fucking Kong.

Also I want to see that entire children's book they quoted up top, on account of the worldbuilding for what normal people do with their lives is the most interesting part of the series for me.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
To be fair they didn't realize this wasn't just some bratty teen and his mentally ill friends. This was a bratty teen, his mentally ill friends, and King fucking Kong.
To be fair-er, its a bratty teen and his mentally Ill friends who have been routinely making fools out of the Nations top heroes, have assaulted UA on multiple occasions, and managed to successfully fuck over the Yakuza and steal their super weapon.

The only reason Redestro thought he'd have an easy time of it is because he's attacking the League at its lowest point. And even without Gigantomachen they have been holding their own fairly well.

Seiberwing

Swift as a coursing river
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Update: I have read up through the Mineta chapter. on the upshot, he fails at every turn and everyone's reaction is "the fuck is wrong with this kid?" ("My first guess would be... A lot."), but unfortunately the chapter IS from his perspective as an unrepentant, self-entitled creeper, complete with imagine spots (including a chapter illustration devoted to one-such), and a closing bit that's meant to be funny, but is unfortunately based in cringe humor that just comes off in bad taste anywhere outside of 4chan in today's internet
The most frustrating thing about Mineta is that the creator genuinely finds him entertaining and some degree of relatable.

Top Bottom