• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
A heads up regarding the new chapter, we're going all in on Shigaraki's origins now, and it's going full horror movie
Sadly I will be in work when it drops on SJ. So I'll read it when I get home.

*Checks spoilers on Tumblr.*

....Hey Endeavor, I got some good news for you. You're no longer the shittiest dad in the series.

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
yeah, I mean, this is a flashback we know the outcome of. Endeavour however is the asshole that keeps on shitting
On the one hand, we know Shimura-papa basically drove his son to villiany (accidentally or not)

On the other hand, we don't know Endeavor didn't.

DSPaul

Validated User
On the one hand, we know Shimura-papa basically drove his son to villiany (accidentally or not)

On the other hand, we don't know Endeavor didn't.
Well, we’ve had some heavy hints that Endeavor might have driven one of his sons to villainy.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Yeah, at this point its pretty clear All for One didn't have anything to do with making Shigaraki a villain.

He was probably like "Alright, I got the address of her kid, its time to get my revenge and GOOD LORD WHAT HAPPENED HERE. *See's Shigaraki* Okay. I can work with this."

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
Slowly catching up on Vigilantes, chapter 18:

...what the fuck, Crawler's Mom. What the actual fuck. You stunted your baby's Quirk with physical abuse. 🤬

Have you ever heard of these things called leashes and safety harnesses?

Top Bottom