[My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 2: Twilight's Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Since the last thread has hit limit, it's time for a new one. Ms. Sparkle shall kick us off :)

PTiKachu

Damaramu will regret this
Validated User
Holy hooves, that's a nice one. Heir apparent indeed!

Let's start off with a recent interview with voice actor Tara (Twilight Sparkle, Ben Tennyson, Raven, Bubbles) Strong, who as of the time of the interview (March) still didn't know how popular the show was getting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgk8_fS-Y8Y

LittleTito

Ambidextrous Monstrosity
Validated User
*Inhales deep*

Ah! Fresh thread! Fresh thread!

Thank you very much Q99 for taking the effort to create a brand new thread.

*Stares hard at fanpic*

I must be perverted because I find unisus Twilight very attractive in a girly manner.

flashfox466

Retired User
Let's start off with a recent interview with voice actor Tara (Twilight Sparkle, Ben Tennyson, Raven, Bubbles) Strong, who as of the time of the interview (March) still didn't know how popular the show was getting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgk8_fS-Y8Y
What I like about that interview, when My Little Pony was first mentioned, you could faintly hear her saying "Really?" in background. I guess it caught her completely by surprise xD

LoneWolf23

Validated User
Y'know, I'd like to take the opportunity of this new thread to start making a checklist of Fanon elements from the series, especially the parts we like.

So here I go:
-Lesbians are called "FillyFoolers" in Equestria, while Gay males are called "ColtCuddlers".
-Twilight Sparkle is a closet pervert who enjoys "Romance Novels" written by a certain Ms. Primrose. Rarity might also be a fan of Ms. Primrose novels, though in her case she appreciates them more ironically.
-Fluttershy may be the previously mentionned Ms. Primrose...
-Pinkie Pie may be dating Blues, depending on the fic continuity. In at least one other continuity, she's rather "free-spirited" about boys...
-Twilight Sparkle is mildly alcoholic.
-Rarity has OCD.

...Need to think up some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom