• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 5: Rarity's Boutique

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Gracefully trotting past threads One and Two, Three, and Four, we now launch our fifth general discussion thread!

Introducing us, Rarity!

Post all your Pony stuff that isn't a WIW, fanfic rec, or otherwise for another thread here :)

Here's the active fanfic thread.

Current WiW threads: Dawgstar's, Sun Tzu's, Stryke's

Last edited:

RK_Striker_JK_5

Validated User
This is gonna sound odd... but I've been thinking about Lesson Zero, and I'm not sure the 'Want it, Need it' spell shows 'power' for Twilight, or her potential. She casts the spell and it works... and gets out o hand. But it's not her that's doing the enchanting, but the spell on the doll. I have a feeling if Rarity, Trixie, Lyra, Sweetie Belle or any other unicorn casting it would've ended up with the same result. She started it, but it snowballed out of her control.

Thoughts? Good, bad, pelt me with rabid lemmings?

No-Brand Hero

Heroicus Genericus
Validated User
*Rabid Lemming Pelt!*

I will note that Twilight seems a bit surprised herself that the spell is so powerful, despite her claiming that it "Works every time". She's a little inconsistent there.

Last edited:

LoneWolf23

Validated User
*Rabid Lemming Pelt!*

I will note that Twilight seems a bit surprised herself that the spell is so powerful, despite her claiming that it "Works every time". She's a little inconsistent there.
Keep in mind that Twilight wasn't exactly in her normal state of mind when she cast that spell. She likely overdid it and didn't even realize it until it was too late.

No-Brand Hero

Heroicus Genericus
Validated User
Keep in mind that Twilight wasn't exactly in her normal state of mind when she cast that spell. She likely overdid it and didn't even realize it until it was too late.
This seems to be a frequent problem with Twilight, if fanfic is to be believed ;)

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Like with AJ, I couldn't find a Rarity Alicorn Princess pic, but I could find a simple Alicorn Rarity pic :)

I hold out hope for Spike's Horde, some where down the line.

I figure Spike hoarding would be bad, so maybe 'Spike's Den'?

Last edited:
Top Bottom