[My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 5: Rarity's Boutique

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
Re: WY SO STERIA?

Dunno how that's any less sad, unless you conveniently forget that (other than RD and Fluttershy) they all have visible family members...
Having read The Light that Never goes Out and the Sweetie Chronicles chapter 3 crossover with that fic yeah it's a nice idea but wow does it lead to some very, very sad and dark places.

My guess: Rainbow Dash does something to piss off Scootaloo, so she abandons RD and looks for a new mentor, and finds Trixie.

Hi jinx ensue.

That'd be cool, I'd like to see Trixie teaching Sweetie Belle magic myself if only that I've seen it down twice now in fics and it just seems to work really nicely.

For your interest an artists impression of my reaction to part 2 of John Joseco's Daring Doo and the Golden Scootaloo.

:D

Last edited:

No-Brand Hero

Heroicus Genericus
Validated User

Having read The Light that Never goes Out and the Sweetie Chronicles chapter 3 crossover with that fic yeah it's a nice idea but wow does it lead to some very, very sad and dark places.
Wait...Sweetie Chronicles crosses over with Eternal?

Hokay, have to read that one now...

EDIT: Reparsed statement. You're saying that Sweetie Chronicles crosses over with the Light That Never Goes Out. Still, didn't know that, will have to check it out :D

Ha! My fiancee is buying Sticker Paper so she can print out a whole sheet of "Trixie Approved" stickers and slap them on her students' papers, and all her own stuff as well.

I have agreed to help with setting this up, so long as I get a few sheets of

For your interest an artists impression of my reaction to part 2 of John Joseco's Daring Doo and the Golden Scootaloo.
I should note, for those who might go looking for this, that this series does suffer from Mr. Joseco's passion for drawing ponies as humans with exposed breasts. Rule 34P meets True Rule 34. You are warned.

Last edited:

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User

Oh yeah I mean it's John Joseco there's always a good chance it's going to be

What can I say though it's humanised Trixie x Daring Doo a guys got to have some weaknesses :p

Last edited:

Kinetic Energy Weapon

flouveida
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Yeah, I avoided the racier stuff, but it's there.

That reminds me, what's the story with Woona? Is it just "woobie Luna" or is there more to it? Where did it originate?

Top Bottom