[My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 6: Fluttershy's Cottage [here be spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
Soaring past threads One, Two, Three, Four, Five, now we launch headlong into our sixth general discussion MLP thread in Other Media!

If she doesn't mind, she is very shy, we have to introduce us Fluttershy!

Post all your Pony stuff that isn't a WIW, fanfic rec, or otherwise for another thread here :)

Here's the active fanfic thread.

Current WiW threads: Dawgstar's, Sun Tzu's, and mine.

Last edited:

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Re: [My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 6: Fluttershy's Cottage

Hey new pony thread alright OH SHIT ITS PRINCESS GAIA DUCK AND COVER!

q_3

Hello. Can you hear me?
Validated User
Re: Fluttershy's Cottage

Spoiler: Show

Conspiracy theory predictions time:

There's been a lot of fan speculation about how Discord may have messed with Luna's head and helped turn her into Nightmare Moon. Now, I personally don't think that makes much sense, but here's the interesting question: what if this time around, he did that to Twilight? Lesson Zero wasn't just comically exaggerated OCD, or even subtly implied PTSD - it was a fragment of Discord's personality forcibly integrating itself into Twilight's mind, just barely managing to bury itself deep in her subconscious before Celestia arrived. Now it sits there, watching, waiting. All I know is, if I were tasked with bringing Discord back, that's how I'd do it...

It seems that making Princess Cadence an alicorn happened despite Lauren Faust's wishes. I wonder if we might see a subversion of that particular executive meddling... "So, you want another alicorn. A Princess. A pink princess. With a royal wedding. You do realize this goes against everything I had in mind for this show, yes? Well, you're the boss, Hasbro. So okay, you'll get your frilly pink alicorn Princess and her wedding - but don't be surprised when it turns out she's secretly evil."

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User

Cadance being pure evil or even better actually Trixie in disguise would be sweet.

Inspired by what I've just found by Doomy, how about some race changing.

Lyra is clearly absolutely overjoyed to have fingers.

Another take on the same idea.

And another.

Griffons are magic.

No idea what her cutie mark is susposed to be.

This is ace, though somewhat filthy in more ways than one.

[video=youtube;cDdg0Hqj5UI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDdg0Hqj5UI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User

I'm so very, very glad I decided to start following Tara Strong on Twitter :D

@Tara Strong said:
Princess Celestia made me write, "I will not troll" 100 times on a blackboard.
Damn I so want to retweet it but it'd just confuse people :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom