[My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 9: Princess Luna's Death Metal Moon Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
The incessant Other Media general pony talk continues through threads One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight and now Nine!

ENGAGING ROYAL CANTERLOT CAPSLOCK!!!

Post all Pony-related stuff that isn't a WIW, fanfic rec, or otherwise for another thread here so if you've got news (though please see the note below), snazzy fanart, amazing PMV's, all kinds of shipping, crazy theories, want to declare that [insert pony here] is in fact best pony, or just want to declare that Fluttershy is your waifu this is the thread for you :)

Here's the active fanfic thread, it's awesome and you should check it out.

Current WiW threads: Dawgstar's, Sun Tzu's, HDImagination's and mine

Please mind the spoilers for the sake of everyone's enjoyment of the thread, unless it's from an aired episode keeping it hidden under black bars and sblocks is highly appreciated.

ANT Pogo

Yuki Approved
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Re: [My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 9: Princess Luna's Death Metal Moon Fortre

Did someone say Luna?

Monkey King

Stay classy
Validated User
Re: [My Little Pony] FiM Discussion Thread 9: Princess Luna's Death Metal Moon Fortre

The way I compulsively hoard pony pictures, I ought to have a few good ones on hoof.

Spoiler: Show

And here's a bonus image.

Spoiler: Show

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Luna is best pony.

Bag of Magic Food

Still captured by Lothor
Validated User

Stephen Colbert chimes in
[video=youtube;KW3NEvX3x0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3NEvX3x0s[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom