• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Mystery Skulls - Hellbent

Isator Levie

Validated User
Don't know how much interest this has for other people, but here we have the latest entry in the Mystery Skulls animated music video series, two years after Freaking Out.

[video=youtube_share;NN_Kbltsqx4]https://youtu.be/NN_Kbltsqx4[/video]

Looks like some stuff is coming to a head. :D

Knight of Ravens

Validated User
Please don't let that cliffhanger be left, er, hanging for another two years!

On the one hand I didn't find the song as catchy as Freaking Out, and it's definitely on the side of story-that-happens-to-be-a-music-video rather than music-video-that-tells-a-story, but on the other hand I'm very happy to see another chapter in this particular story and another video in this series, it's always a delight. :)

Aegis98

Validated User
On the one hand, I too would like it to not take another two years to get another video, but at the same time I can see where those two years of work went. Waiting two years for that level of quality animation is something I can do.

Notsteve

The work of an enemy stand
RPGnet Member
Validated User
On the one hand, I too would like it to not take another two years to get another video, but at the same time I can see where those two years of work went. Waiting two years for that level of quality animation is something I can do.
Yeah, that is an impressive video.

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
KNEW I should have posted that this morning but I was in a rush to get to work right after it was posted.

That said?

So much awesome. We're getting backstory, we're advancing the current story, and things are starting to click together. I'm so all-in for this series.

Top Bottom