• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

MYTHIC D6 Refining Area

Jerry D. Grayson

Putting the f-u in FUN
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hello Everyone

This thread is for polishing and refining the book before it goes to print. I appreciate all constructive help. If you're not aware of what MYTHIC D6 is please visit the website and take a look around.
WEBSITE

If you find an errors or typos in the book, please feel free to mention it there. With your help, I can make the book the best possible product.

Correction Format
(NOTE: Please use this format, it will make it easier for me to parse the information and get the corrections done easier)
  • Chapter: The Chapter of the book the error can be found in.
  • Page: the page number the correction is on.
  • Error: What the error or typo is.
  • Attribution: If you would like to be thanked for your work, please put the name you want to show in the book here.

Thank you

trechriron

RPG Enthusiast
Validated User
Chapter: 0
Page: 4
Error: XP heading should be forced to break to the next side column.
Attribution: Trentin C Bergeron

trechriron

RPG Enthusiast
Validated User
Chapter: 1
Page: 26
Error: Under Aegis: from any of attack | remove the "of"

Page: 27
Error: Under deductive reasoning: when she to delve into the unknown or probe to uncover secrets. |
when she delves into the unknown or probes to uncover secrets.

Starkoss

Validated User
Chapter 1
Page 22
Error: I could be reading this wrong, but the third paragraph says (emphasis mine) "You do not have to select an Archetype at character creation, but keep in mind that you then give up the benefits and that until you choose an Archetype."

Starkoss

Validated User
Chapter 1
Page 25
Error: The first sentence of the concept bonus for the Outsider seems like it should say "Outsiders are excellent at reading a situation and knowing where the cards will fall."

Last edited:

trechriron

RPG Enthusiast
Validated User
Page: 24 (The Icon - Inspire)
Error: The Icons can inspire those that respect her times per game equal to her PRE. | The Icons can inspire those that respect her a number of times per game equal to her PRE.

Page: 24 (The Outsider - Savvy)
Error: Outsiders are excellent at reading a situation and known where the cards will fall. | Outsiders are excellent at reading a situation and knowing where the cards will fall.

Page: 25 (The Outsider - Savvy)
Error: Several times per game equal to the Hero's PER, the Hero may double the Skill Level of any PER + Skill. | Several times per game equal to the Hero's PER, the Hero may double the Skill Level of any PER + Skill roll.

Page: 26 (The Rogue - Slick)
Error: A number
of times per game equal to his PER the Hero may add double his Skill Level in any
COO + skill. | A number
of times per game equal to his PER the Hero may add double his Skill Level in any
COO + skill roll.

Page: 27 (The Scholar - Concept Penalty)
Error: The Scholar adds 2D to the Aggravation Pool when she to delve into the unknown or probe to uncover secrets.
| The Scholar adds 2D to the Aggravation Pool when she fails to delve into the unknown or probe to uncover secrets.

Page: 28 (Anarchist - Flip the Script)
Error: The Anarchist can reroll or make another reroll one dice roll and... | The Anarchist can reroll or make another reroll on a dice roll but...

Page: 29 (The Megalomaniac - Farsighted)
Error: Rewrite to: The Megalomaniac may make a Hero reroll a skill roll and take the worse result. They may force this reroll a number of times per game equal to their KNO attribute.

Page: 33 (Reflexes)
Error: There appears to be an artifact from the image being "in" on the last sentence.

Last edited:

Darcy Dettmann Junior

Validated User
Chapter: 02
Page: 87
Error: I am almost sure there an error in the cost listed on the limitation Missing senses from Super Senses, one is listed a cost of 5-points per rank for only Super Hearing and Sight (but i think is 4-points), and 2-points per rank for only Super Sight (the cost is 3-points per rank).
Attribution: Darcy Dettmann Junior

mightypwnage

Validated User
Chapter: 1 (Character Creation)
Page: 38.
Error: The "Skill Level Benchmark" panel says, in the "3D" row, "Skilled: professional level training for a human." In the subsequent row ("4D"), it reads: "Professional: considered among the best in the city or geographic area."

It seems strange for the word "professional" to be used in both of these.

Attribution:
Anthony "Ishpeck" Tedjamulia

Last edited:
Top Bottom