• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[n3kkr0] d02: 2ned Edition premier BANNED at Dragon*CON

Pete Whalley

Has Destrucity!
Validated User
Re: d02: 2ned Edition premier BANNED at Dragon*CON

I WILL nevar behappy! That bear-owl know limt! Whar is laser monofilament wang? Whar is freddy krooger clowas? Whar is jetpack with excallent fuel economy?

You are trapped in a BOX!
ha! You are one who has l1m1t! You not see potenshul for own monster advancingment by own braynpower!!! I huv provide basic stat for all D02master too alter for owwn cumpaiyn...not ficxed statr like yuo.

You was figure of buddha like honour and envy for me...wanted by liek crabe when gro uip, bit now I',m nowing you is not enterprenur...you is ultra-peenar. Me maek own gaem that be bettart than wot was favrit geam.

Me cry tears of fury and pain over betraylal by icon that me wandeted to be me dad!!!:eek: :( :eek: :( :mad: :mad:

Teh Clawring Crabe

Retired User

ha! You are one who has l1m1t! You not see potenshul for own monster advancingment by own braynpower!!! I huv provide basic stat for all D02master too alter for owwn cumpaiyn...not ficxed statr like yuo.

You was figure of buddha like honour and envy for me...wanted by liek crabe when gro uip, bit now I',m nowing you is not enterprenur...you is ultra-peenar. Me maek own gaem that be bettart than wot was favrit geam.

Me cry tears of fury and pain over betraylal by icon that me wandeted to be me dad!!!:eek: :( :eek: :( :mad: :mad:
Dude, I have no time to deal with your daddy issues, guy. We are dcsussing SERIOUS gaem heere. If you can't hang, go cry in teh corner.

Pete Whalley

Has Destrucity!
Validated User

Dude, I have no time to deal with your daddy issues, guy. We are dcsussing SERIOUS gaem heere. If you can't hang, go cry in teh corner.
Fien. I not need cry in conere. I haev to much badass un me for that...now is time to continue wit aeg of worms for d02. But with own rules, as is obvious now that crabe cannot handle true awsum. only own lesster brand of awusum.

Civil Savage

Proud Lifetime Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User

i dont like PFDs. Take long time to dwnolod. Wnat gmae in narby FGLS so can getit w NO LIMIT!!11!!

PLus good color cver of hot chik in chanemall bykini to prov gmae is NOT SEKSIST!@

LoneWolfXXX

Real Magician

Are there any other D02 conversions of different PCs that can be used for this truly awesome system? Sanke Plissken? Sam Spade? The Cowardly Lion? Jessie from Team Rocket? Frank Sinatra? etc? :confused:

I'm suprised that neither White Wolf nor Wizards of the Coast has risen up to take on Teh Clawring Crabe with their own variation of a D02 system... :(

Teh Clawring Crabe

Retired User

Are there any other D02 conversions of different PCs that can be used for this truly awesome system? Sanke Plissken? Sam Spade? The Cowardly Lion? Jessie from Team Rocket? Frank Sinatra? etc? :confused:

I'm suprised that neither White Wolf nor Wizards of the Coast has risen up to take on Teh Clawring Crabe with their own variation of a D02 system... :(
WHAT THE HELL IS WRANG WITH YOU!!??!?!

This gaem is too awesame for that crap! Pokemon?! Wizzard of OZE? THis game so badass it give Kurt Russell a kisson the lips and then take a poop on his chest! Thisn game teach Frank Sinatra to playguitar like Eddie Van HALAN! In this gaem Sam SPADE FAIL HIM SAVING THROw agains Maltse Falcon that have A BEAR HEAD!!

LoneWolfXXX

Real Magician

THis game so badass it give Kurt Russell a kisson the lips and then take a poop on his chest! Thisn game teach Frank Sinatra to playguitar like Eddie Van HALAN! In this gaem Sam SPADE FAIL HIM SAVING THROw agains Maltse Falcon that have A BEAR HEAD!!
This needs to be part of the flavor text on the back cover of the UNLIMITED edition! :)

Sethra007

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member

Mabbe I will make special lady edition of gaem with like a flower on it or something. Like a flower with like fire for petals and knifes for leafs.
No, no!!1

To sell lady edishun, must includ:

*pink covr
*pink dice
*pretti flowr (lillies are nice)
*discount coupons for nxt time Chip ' n Dale dansrs in town
*Queer As Folks DVD (or other DVD showing hot man-2-man akshun!)

Markit it as UMLIMITED XX KROMOSONE EDITION FOR FEMALES OV GAMER SPESIES and you will be able to buy three more Porches b4 the month is out.

Warn saleppls at FLGS to put behind counter, keep away from underagers.

Teh Clawring Crabe

Retired User

No, no!!1

To sell lady edishun, must includ:

*pink covr
*pink dice
*pretti flowr (lillies are nice)
*discount coupons for nxt time Chip ' n Dale dansrs in town
*Queer As Folks DVD (or other DVD showing hot man-2-man akshun!)

Markit it as UMLIMITED XX KROMOSONE EDITION FOR FEMALES OV GAMER SPESIES and you will be able to buy three more Porches b4 the month is out.

Warn saleppls at FLGS to put behind counter, keep away from underagers.
Mabbe instruction on how to turn your own coin pink with nail polish.

Dunno about DVD and weener dance coupon idea. Want ladies to play teh gaem, not diddle tehmselve s while loolkig at hairless chests.

MAybbe wil add like rules for tea party or extended stats for ponies.

Top Bottom