• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[necro, dead link] Unknown Armies JS character generator tool

Squidster

30% troll by volume
Validated User
Hey folks, for various reasons I'm working on a quick JS character generator for Unknown Armies. Can I ask you guys to give it a try, and let me know what you like / hate / would like to see added?

The package is at http://www.mediafire.com/?8yb9yupa3sc6c82 - just unzip it anywhere and load index.html in your browser of choice. It's just plain html and JS, no scary bits.

Known weirdness:
- Flickr integration is still a little wonky. Image is going to be better handled soon.

Exciting screenshot!

Vorpal

Retired User
Re: Unknown Armies JS character generator tool

This is awesome! UA is my go-to modern weirdness game and I'll be getting a lot of use out of this program next time I have to run on the fly. Thank you! I'll be watching this thread for updates. I liked the addition of the Flickr element. It's a great addition for random character goodness. Keep us posted on improvements and PM me if you want continuous feedback.

Evil Scientist

Validated User

Thanks, this is actually pretty useful! And yeah, the flickr-widget is a nice addition. Haven't tried the print function yet, though.

damoqles

Validated User

So, um, where can i find this marvelous little thing now? :eek: :p
Or a different one for UA?

Top Bottom