[necro] Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
March 2008 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the Ace Precision R&D Brass Floating Face dice above
for highlights of dice added in March 2008

I have almost competed all the sets of MTG Spindowns
and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales (no new ones this month ) ...

HERE is what I have / need ... just 5 left​

Re: March 2008 Highlights

My mom found these dice and assumed they were mine, but I can't remember ever having seen anything like them before. Any idea what they might be from?

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
April 2008 Hightlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the Chainmail dice above
for highlights of dice added in April 2008

and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales (no new ones this month ) ...

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
May 2008 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Jason Lynch Chainmail D8 above
for highlights of dice added in April 2008

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
June 2008 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Hand Painted ... Q-Workshop ... Munchkin (Steve Jackson Games) die above
for highlights of dice added in June 2008

I STILL have almost competed all the sets of MTG Spindowns

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
July 2008 Highlights

Click on the Jason Lynch Chainmail D4 die above
for highlights of dice added in July 2008

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Dice Collector
Validated User
August 2008 Highlights

Click on the Simkin / Gamescience D Total above
for highlights of dice added in August 2008

GoldenApe

Pretty Pink Prince(ss)
Validated User
Re: Dice Questions?

A friend of mine who runs my FLGS ordered a Pound-O-Dice from Chessex, and one of the dice he got had some writing on it. I picked it up since it was odd and I wanted to find out what was up about it.

It's a blue D6 with yellow pips. Where the 6 should be, it says F.D.P, also in yellow.

Amy idea? I posted a thread about so far I've had it suggested that it is either a promotional die for Fiery Dragon Productions, or for the German Liberal Party. They are abbreviated FDP (Freie Demokratische Partei) and have blue and yellow as party colours.

Top Bottom