[Necro] Fallout d20

Bookworm

Devourer of Words
Validated User
You managed to find this four and a half year old thread but not this one? Mind, boggle.

The product page is all we have to go on and it doesn't look very promising. Maybe the book will be professional looking and actually edited but I doubt it. I'll definitely buy this one if 1)they publish a free demo 2) it doesn't suck 3) there's a reasonably priced pdf.

Chrissuit33

Retired User
"You managed to find this four and a half year old thread but not this one? Mind, boggle.

The product page is all we have to go on and it doesn't look very promising. Maybe the book will be professional looking and actually edited but I doubt it. I'll definitely buy this one if 1)they publish a free demo 2) it doesn't suck 3) there's a reasonably priced pdf."

I never said i was perfect. It was awfully late in the day for me when i searched this. I overlooked it, that's all.

tete

Punch Drunk Mage
Validated User
If you don't like the actual Fallout system why not GURPS? its my understanding it was going to be a GURPS CRPG until SJ said he wouldn't put his stamp on a game for mature players. Maybe it was just a rumor but thats what I remember from way back when they were still in development of Fallout 1.

Top Bottom