Turns out the Enticer Pants (and all the rest of the cool SMN gear I've gotten) was more than enough. I think the Trusts went low on hp once, but not even into the red.
Other Journaling (though the 4 days kind of blend together):
- Ran into Ald one morning when I logged in. He and Aphro were selling Gems of the West, and I happened to have an Autumnstone, so I snagged the Gem and headed out to Ru'ann. It took longer to get to the fight than to actually do it. I wasn't sure if it would be that easy, since Byakko was a serious fight once upon a time, but as is usual with level 75 content, it was over without any hassle arising at all.
- I know we did some Sinister Reign in there at some point, beating Arciella 2, Rosultia, and Ingrid. Didn't get the drops but at least the fights were pretty doable, even once Arciela stopped kidding around and started throwing doom trees and sharks at us.
- Ambuscade was a cool story this month, with our runs weeks ago being very different than the ones this last Sunday. We had a few resets when luck broke against us but overall the fights went quite well.
- CPing at Melee WHM was pretty fun too. Busy with needing to switch around a lot but that added to the appeal. Also kind of neat to then actually do real work as a Melee WHM on the Escha-NM (well, mostly real, given that the fight is mostly on farm mode at this point).
- Dynamis-Divergence Bastok was interesting to do twice as Ranger. It felt like it was easier to contribute the second time - maybe because my /assist target was faster at engaging mobs, or because the lag made them last long enough that I could get a few shots in. Knowing the zone made it easier too though I think since I've starting to understand what to expect now.
- Farming in Sea was nice too and looks like it'll be pretty easy to complete. I'm curious to see how high I can get my DNC weapon skills to go and it's nice that the gorget will help RNG too!
Meghanda hands still for physical WS (+7% WS damage). Personally, I'd also use Meg hands for your shooting hands, and just have Carmine in your Snapshot set (they don't have much if any RACC). And obviously Carmine in your magic WS set (assuming you went path D).
That's easy enough to fix up. In fact it's kind of cool since I think there is the first piece of gear I have that will be different between the Physical and Magical DMG WS sets...unless there are others I should be looking to include with the Magical set?