[necro]Modiphius' Conan RPG (where I ask about updates and such)

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Re: Modiphius' Conan RPG (where I ask about updates and such)

Arise!

Wave one has been out for a while. Can we expect any Wave 2 on the way? Pirate, Nameless Cults, Horrors, etc?

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Last edited:

CoreyHaim8myDog

Validated User
Re: Modiphius' Conan RPG (where I ask about updates and such)

Thank you kindly!
Whats the Monolith Tie-in? EDIT: Nevermind, I saw it's the board game. Sorry.

Still looking forward to all the Conan goodness, including Kull, Exiles, and the AoC tie-in.
It's a supplement for the Monolith Conan board game with new scenarios, solo/co-op rules and an RPG adventure that follows a board game campaign, should you want to do both.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
It should be or be very close. I expect retailers find the current status of Conan as confusing as the rest of us, so they may not know to order it in.

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Has anyone got a further confirmation of order email from Modiphius out of the blue and years after the order being made? Some backers are reporting the like on the KS as well.

Its weird, but it seems to be suggesting that more money needs to be paid for shipping, despite that having already been charged, and there is absolutely no communication about in on the KS or by email.

This is especially confusing as the last update was poorly done as it suggested a shipment was due (when clearly its not), failed to update the status on the one book that was due to be updated on, and then there is a complete lack of response to backers queries.

The Conan KS has been a complete protracted mess, despite delivering good product, but this kind of shenanigans so late in the piece is going aggravate even the most patient backers.

swammeyjoe

Validated User
Has anyone got a further confirmation of order email from Modiphius out of the blue and years after the order being made? Some backers are reporting the like on the KS as well.

Its weird, but it seems to be suggesting that more money needs to be paid for shipping, despite that having already been charged, and there is absolutely no communication about in on the KS or by email.

This is especially confusing as the last update was poorly done as it suggested a shipment was due (when clearly its not), failed to update the status on the one book that was due to be updated on, and then there is a complete lack of response to backers queries.

The Conan KS has been a complete protracted mess, despite delivering good product, but this kind of shenanigans so late in the piece is going aggravate even the most patient backers.
Haven't gotten any email of the sort.

Not sure what you mean about the update. It is really clear that they are shipping to people who's order of books is now complete, including the Monolith Crossover only folks.

But yeah seems like Conan the Adventurer has been forgotten the last two updates, and that's the one I want most!

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Did you pay for multiple waves of shipping?

Not sure what you mean about the update. It is really clear that they are shipping to people who's order of books is now complete, including the Monolith Crossover only folks.
Fair. But I also think its fair that the wording of the update "With the last few books in hand, we've been preparing data for a batch of fulfilment from our warehouse here in the UK by the end of the month" when combined with the order confirmation email can cause the confusion it has.

CoreyHaim8myDog

Validated User
I can't find Nameless Cults in print anywhere. Is it out in print yet?
Haven't gotten any email of the sort.

But yeah seems like Conan the Adventurer has been forgotten the last two updates, and that's the one I want most!
Nameless Cult is not yet out in print.

Conan the Adventurer is in editing/revision.

Top Bottom