• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[necro]Sell me on OneDice?

Narmer

Validated User
Anything new lately in the OneDice world? I picked up WWI and Steampunk over the holidays. Looking forward to more.

Private Eye

Private Eye
Validated User
Spies: Martinis and Masterminds is good, and came out fairly recently. I understand OneDice Robin Hood shouldn't be too long

GM Joe

GMing Since 1982
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I bought Universal Revised the other day; I'm waiting until I have the book in my hand rather than looking at the PDF. Excited to see what's changed!

DavetheLost

Validated User
OneDice Hauntaway includes skins for playing as Supernatural Exterminators, Meddling Kids (with pet), Teen Slayers, and even playing as spooks. It is in a humerous tone, and includes notes for combining it with OD Urban Fantasy.

OD Winter of the World is very good if you like the Michael Scott Rohan books and really shows off the potential of the OD system.

Now if Ken would just finish OD Space...

DavetheLost

Validated User
Looking forward to both Space and Robin Hood. Put them together and maybe we can have a "Rocket Robin Hood" skin! [video=youtube;SZeJRZBP3zU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZeJRZBP3zU[/video]

Top Bottom