• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[necro]Sell me on OneDice?

DavetheLost

Validated User
The Teen Slayers skin for Hauntaway, is it in a humorous vein or does it skew more serious?

And, yeah, about OneDice Space....

The Teen Slayers skin definitely skews more serious. Unlike most of the Hauntaway skins in Teen Slayers damage is real. This is Buffy the Vampire Slayer as contrasted with Ghostbusters or Scooby Doo.

Now I am thinking about a Stranger Things skin...

Narmer

Validated User
The Teen Slayers skin definitely skews more serious. Unlike most of the Hauntaway skins in Teen Slayers damage is real. This is Buffy the Vampire Slayer as contrasted with Ghostbusters or Scooby Doo.

Now I am thinking about a Stranger Things skin...
A Stranger Things skin would definitely be interesting.

Narmer

Validated User
A friend gave me Space as a Christmas gift! I can't wait til I get a chance to read it. We are planning on playing a OneDice game and had settled on space type setting and now we'll have more to work with than just the skin in Universal.

Last edited:

mrm1138

Validated User
I know there are already horror skins in some of the OneDice books that are already out, and Hauntaway is a supernatural setting, but is there a straightforward OneDice Horror book coming out anytime soon?

DavetheLost

Validated User
I have a long OD Pirates and Dragons solitaire adventure that has been in progress for quite some time. I need to figure out how to tie up a couple of threads into a satisfying ending. I also need to decide if I want to map out an Adalantan ruin as a fun dungeon, a mini dungeon, or just a couple of quick encounters.

PM me if you are interested. If I ever get the thing finished I may offer it for sale on Drive Thru.

Top Bottom