• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[necro] Unity RPG: Wow. Hey, take a look.

Stacie.Winters1

Banned
Validated User
Re: Unity RPG: Wow. Hey, take a look.

The video is also pretty cool on how characters are made. They did a good job intertwining background events into a narrative tool that players can use for the events they are currently encountering. Looks like a really solid system.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User

I'm signed up for the mailing list. This has me interested from the first look.
Mix of race and class abilities that work with other character abilities, kinda like D&D 4th Ed stuff interacted with each other.
I'm genuinely excited.

Reidzilla

President of Umerica
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Is it just me or is every picture of a human a beautiful woman with somewhat revealing clothing? I'm hoping I missed something but it seems pretty odd.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User

Is it just me or is every picture of a human a beautiful woman with somewhat revealing clothing? I'm hoping I missed something but it seems pretty odd.
Two pictures on the website with cleavage.
The Male Furian is completely bare chested.
I don't see an issue unless every female model in the book has "boob-hole" armor or low cut clothes.
It's just a preview.

Aegypto

Treelicious
RPGnet Member
Validated User

My thoughts exactly.

(Well, my thoughts were something more like "Cleavage. Cleavage. Cleavage - what, cleavage again?", but you get the idea)

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User

OK page by page of the preview:
Intro page: Female Warrior with sword. Total coverage.
Customization page: minor cleavage but you gotta look for it.
Human Racial page: Yeah, cleavage.
Creating Character page: Silouettte of female Human, same art.
Sample Character Corra Redhand: Boob plate armor, no cleavage.
Combat Chapter Intro: Total Boob Window Armor. No argument here.
Second page of Powers: shadowed female dual wielding, nothing showing.
Next page of class description: Female in armor, from behind perspective. No cleavage or chest shots.
Phantom class example: yeah, you got me on this one too.
So no, evidence shows not "every picture" but yes, plenty of examples.

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User

Polka, are you affiliated with this in some way? (Cause it really sounds like you're shilling for this)

If people are interested, I believe the creator has/had a thread about this game in the design forum here.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User

Polka, are you affiliated with this in some way? (Cause it really sounds like you're shilling for this)

If people are interested, I believe the creator has/had a thread about this game in the design forum here.
No I am not affiliated. I have started numerous threads on topics and games I am interested and/or excited about.
EDIT: I have seen threads about new games devolve into entirely one-sided arguments and shouting over perceived slights and imagined offenses.
I really wanted to head that off before it became a thing.

Last edited:

MichaelWMattei

Paladin
Validated User

I've been pretty excited about this one myself and I have been following the Facebook page for a little while now. I think the sampler looks fantastic, myself.

Top Bottom