• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Neonomicon] Did the second issue creep you out?

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I didn’t think it possible for a comic book to do that, but the second issue of Neonomicon – especially the last part -- actually creeped me out a bit. Kudos to Alan Moore and to Jacen Burrows, whose art seems especially appropriate for the story. The last panel on this issue was eerie.

Tchau!

Qusoor

Looked too long
Validated User
It's a dark, dark series. And because it's Alan Moore, it was very worth reading.

Géza Echs

Banned
I found the whole thing incredibly disturbing. I also thought Moore dropped the ball in places - mostly by needlessly extending the length of certain scenes - but still think it's a great piece of work.

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I finished the series and I really liked it. Very ominous.

Just one thing: does anyone know why the cities had those domes? It's not mentioned anywhere in the series.

Tchau!

Brian888

Validated User
It's tangentially mentioned in the short story "The Courtyard", which serves as the inspiration for both "The Courtyard" series and now "Neonomicon". Basically, the environment's fucked up.

Top Bottom