• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

New Aladdin Trailer- Better!

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Half the cast of The Hobbit with all the unruly mess that implies.
Did you see what kind of mess the Dwarfs were living in before Snow showed up? She got them to wash their hands and their faces. Like I said before, Snow's a little Domme and you got to respect that. Plus considering the Dwarf's mining operation, if Snow played things right, her personal wealth could rival, if not exceed Jasmine's. And as we all know, Jasmine is considered the wealthiest of all the Princesses. Unfortunately, Snow isn't the brightest jewel in the crown, so you know...

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Did you see what kind of mess the Dwarfs were living in before Snow showed up? She got them to wash their hands and their faces. Like I said before, Snow's a little Domme and you got to respect that. Plus considering the Dwarf's mining operation, if Snow played things right, her personal wealth could rival, if not exceed Jasmine's. And as we all know, Jasmine is considered the wealthiest of all the Princesses. Unfortunately, Snow isn't the brightest jewel in the crown, so you know...
Snow White is fun because A) The real magic that Snow brings to the dwarves is teaching them about self care, and B) When the dwarves discover what the Queen/Witch has done to Snow, they form a motherfucking posse to hunt her down. I think if that lightning bolt hadn't sent her to her doom, and the Dwarves caught up with her, they would have straight up burned her ass at the stake or something.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
If Snow White's gonna complain about providing money to help fight Nazis, I don't want to know her.
Indeed.

Ironically one of the reasons Disney has that reputation as racist is because, IIRC, Hitler was a huge fan of Snow White (Since it was a German Fairy tale).

of course then Disney started producing war propaganda against the Nazi's like Der Furher's face, in order to make it clear in no small terms he was NOT okay with Hitler.

LibraryLass

Feminazgûl
Banned
Validated User
Snow White is fun because A) The real magic that Snow brings to the dwarves is teaching them about self care, and B) When the dwarves discover what the Queen/Witch has done to Snow, they form a motherfucking posse to hunt her down. I think if that lightning bolt hadn't sent her to her doom, and the Dwarves caught up with her, they would have straight up burned her ass at the stake or something.
Hot iron shoes to make her dance, surely.

Top Bottom