• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

New ICONS Edition Announced

Ozric

Validated User
Gotcha. Steve said the previous weekend they were at PAX, so I figured I'd wait until Monday before contacting them again.
Yeah, I recall that too and figured they might be busy playing catch-up after getting back.

Nikchick

Banned
Yeah, I recall that too and figured they might be busy playing catch-up after getting back.
Yeah, sorry guys, that falls to me. The week before PAX was cut short for me because of some dental issues, then it was set-up for PAX, four days of working PAX, tearing down from PAX, taking a day off to sleep and finish my antibiotics. I've been working through my multiple e-mailbox backlogs the last couple of days. I've got about 20 unanswered customer-service emails to get to in addition to the backlog of General Manager-related stuff and I'll be plugging away at those over the weekend.

Nicole

Ozric

Validated User
Yeah, sorry guys, that falls to me. The week before PAX was cut short for me because of some dental issues, then it was set-up for PAX, four days of working PAX, tearing down from PAX, taking a day off to sleep and finish my antibiotics. I've been working through my multiple e-mailbox backlogs the last couple of days. I've got about 20 unanswered customer-service emails to get to in addition to the backlog of General Manager-related stuff and I'll be plugging away at those over the weekend.

Nicole
No worries...I assumed some sort of hectic busyness was probably going on. Thanks for the update :)

Skywalker

Back Off the Buddha!
Validated User
Mine arrived in New Zealand tonight. Tempted to try Skeletron Key with my two daughters soon (Aotearoa Gambit too :)).

DigitalSentience

Protecting the Future
Validated User
Apologies for the necro, but:
Just recently picked up ICONS AE + Great Power in some bundle or another. As someone who played quite a bit of M&M 2E back in the day, I'm wondering if anyone can speak to the differences between that old gem and ICONS (and maybe M&M3E, which I haven't played but have recently had my interest therein piqued).

Is it fair to say that ICONS was designed to be a little lighter + less crunchy than Mutants and Masterminds, and does it succeed? Are there any things that one game clearly does better than the other?

Top Bottom