• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

New Marvel RPG? [Speculation]

Michael K

Social Justice Dragon
Validated User
I would like to see a fully fleshed out superhero version of Genesys, so that would certainly be interesting.

Bellerophon

Unvincible
Validated User
Can Genesys currently run superheroes? I've only played the Star Wars version, and it strikes me that those dice mechanics would be awesome for comic book style action.

Mister Gridlock

Validated User
Doesn't Genesys use funky dice? How would you even play that in a PbP format? (I don't know anything about the system, but would love another Marvel SHRPG!)

Gee4orce

Validated User
Genesys + marvell would be perfect. I’ve said for a while that FFG have covered fantasy and SF settings, and are missing a super heroes setting.

angille

Validated User
Doesn't Genesys use funky dice? How would you even play that in a PbP format? (I don't know anything about the system, but would love another Marvel SHRPG!)
for forum play you'd probably have to use an off-site roller (like this one) – I play mostly in Discord, and there's a dicebot on my server that can roll all the FFG dice.

Strange Visitor

Grumpy Grognard
Validated User
It does, but given that one of the prior Marvel games used custom cards, I'm not sure that would discourage them much.

Top Bottom