• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Nezznar LMOP

DM Entrprises

Validated User
Not a new DM but having difficult playing out what Nezznar will do. First, he is not stupid. Second He knows what the players are doing do to his network of spies and last the players let a Bugbear getaway that was part of a group of wandering monsters in Wave Echo Cave around the area 3. One must assume that any Bugbear in WEC is working for Nezznar and would warn him Immediately. So what to do! My first instinct is that he would send his minions to ambush the player somewhere in the Western portion of WEC. Areas 2,10, 17 and 18 or the intersection of areas 10 & 11. Possibly if they leave the cave to rest in area 1. My second thought is that he may leave to recruit others in the fight. The only drawback is how does he get out of the mine. any thoughts anyone?

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Welcome to rpgnet.

I had to go look what lmop stood for. So for anyone else who had no idea.

Lost Mines of Phandelver is a D&D 5th edition adventure.

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Welcome to the forums.
I’m not that familiar with LMoP, but I think your first instinct is good.
You’ll get more & better advice in the Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy D20 Spotlight forum.

DM Entrprises

Validated User
Thanks and sorry about the LMoP abbreviation! I see it so much in other threads dating back to its release date. I appreciate your thoughts. I have decided that Nezznar will most likely try to make it difficult for the PC's to travel into the western part of the mine. He has arrayed his minions in a way so that they can respond to any threat that enters the areas of the mine he controls. Since his ultimate goal is to get to the "Forge of Spells" he will steer the party towards the eastern portion of the mine to deal with the undead creatures that inhabit this area and have thus far stemmed his ability to access the area in which the "Forge of Spells" is.

Top Bottom