• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Nobilis Elegant Discussion Thread, v11.0

Geostationary

Not a Deceiver
Validated User
There's a couple of Discords, including Jenna's Patreon chat. There used to be some informal, largely unstructured stuff on Tumblr, but I don't know if it survived the Tumblrpocalypse.
Most of the tumblr community migrated to the discord I help run; we formed that chat partially out of realizing that were were the major epicenter of jennagames socializing on tumblr.

zenten

Validated User
Most of the tumblr community migrated to the discord I help run; we formed that chat partially out of realizing that were were the major epicenter of jennagames socializing on tumblr.
How might I get access to that Discord?

Also, I just added Jenna on Patreon again (had a long period of financial difficulties which has thankfully ended), how might I access the Patreon chat?

Extinction Burp

Sourpuss
Validated User
Are there any places where you can see Nobilis 3 lists of Estate Properties for both Domain and Persona? For some reason, I keep having difficulty with Persona. o_O

Maxen M

Somewhere off to the side
Validated User
Are there any places where you can see Nobilis 3 lists of Estate Properties for both Domain and Persona? For some reason, I keep having difficulty with Persona. o_O
Do you mean like miracle examples for each level? 'Cos estate properties are not tied to a specific type of miracle, though they do influence what makes sense for both domain 2 strengthening miracles and lots of persona miracles.

Maxen M

Somewhere off to the side
Validated User
Ah man, we've definitely done that a few times, in previous versions of this thread and a few other ones.. Not sure we intentionally did persona and domain of the same estate much though. Jenna did this one back in the day, where two different characters have domain and persona for the same set of properties.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
This sounds cool although I don’t half understand the premise — I’m imagining ex-Excrucians driving cabs in New York City and running detective agencies.

narm00

Validated User
This sounds cool although I don’t half understand the premise — I’m imagining ex-Excrucians driving cabs in New York City and running detective agencies.
Close; it's specifically about Strategists who've opted out of actively destroying Creation. What they actually do in the game we don't yet know.

Top Bottom