• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Nobilis] Mean Everything to Nothing

Rand Brittain

Go on until you're stopped.
RPGnet Member
Banned
Validated User
For the record, Canaan is summoning lightning and transforming himself and Evelyn into electricity to ride the storm. It's a useful trick!

Aincumis

Shichibukai
Validated User
For the record, Canaan is summoning lightning and transforming himself and Evelyn into electricity to ride the storm. It's a useful trick!
A Lesser Creation and a Lesser Enchantment. Both Simple Miracles for Canaan, even without the Chancel discount. YAY!

Rand Brittain

Go on until you're stopped.
RPGnet Member
Banned
Validated User
For the record, Jenna thoughtfully inscribed my copy of the rules with customized errata, which frees me from the troublesome need to spend MP on anything ever. But yeah, that was Simple anyway.

Aincumis

Shichibukai
Validated User
For the record, Jenna thoughtfully inscribed my copy of the rules with customized errata, which frees me from the troublesome need to spend MP on anything ever. But yeah, that was Simple anyway.
As I read the errata, that bestowment only helps you, Rand Brittain. Not Canaan.

Also, I've PM'd insertname. I wanted Evelyn to post before I had she and Reyes appear in a flash.

Top Bottom