• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

North Seattle, Exalted Group

bwridge

Validated User
Hey guys,

I've decided that the starting point for our game will be Nexus, though I reserve the right to change that at a later date (I've yet to get Scavenger Sons so there may be another area that catches my eye).

Your Sidereal advisor lives in Nexus where the hustle and bustle of the big city allows him to live a fairly indistinct lifestyle. He knows someone who knows someone who has a position of some power in the realm, and this person feeds him the 411 on some of the noticeable activities of the Dragon-Blooded. Your advisor despises what the DB have done to Creation and longs to recreate the world in its former glory. You are his own personal A-Team:)

Brian

Tri Nguyen

Validated User
Brian,

I appreciate the leg-work you've been doing for this game. I'm still on for Sunday and looking forward to a fun time.

Soon I'll post the character I've been working up (Still have to choose some charms). The concept is a "cunning tailor" who was exalted a year ago as a Twilight. He's weighted toward mental and social skills, but he can throw a knife or needle in a pinch. The wealthy and powerful Nexans who used his services, are useful resources he can tap.

More later.
~Tri

p.s. I can pick up some snacks at Trader Joe's.

bwridge

Validated User
Glad to hear you'res till in, Tri.

Randil seems to have disappeared. ANd this 3rd guy who signed up at the shop isn't answering my emails...

We need at least 3 people for this...

Brian

Randil

Validated User
Actually, I'm still here, I've just been working on some other stuff as well as my character background. I also have a friend visiting this week from out of town, so my Internet time is somewhat diminished. I'm just about done with my sheet and background, though, barring a couple more goings-over.

bwridge

Validated User
Hey guys,

Glad to see your still on board... I was worried that you had dropped out for some reason.

I have an adventure put together in my mind... so now I'm workign on the NPC's and outlining the details. I hope you guys will like it.

I'll stop by the game shop tomorrow or Friday to reconfirm the sunday meeting.

If no one else joins us, are you ok with playing with just the 3 of us?

Brian

Randil

Validated User
No need to worry, I'm definitely in.

I do have a question, though. As I said before, I have a friend visiting from out of town. Would it be all right if he came to watch on Sunday, or even took over an NPC or some such briefly? He's a gamer too, and I don't want to leave him hanging around all day, but I also don't want to bail on the first session. It'd only be for the one day, since he flies back out to the East Coast on Monday. If not, I understand, and that's cool, I just thought I'd ask.

I should have my background and sheet up by tomorrow. I'm ok if it's just the three of us. Best case, other people join in as the game gets going; otherwise, nothing wrong with a small group.

Oh, and my name's Alok, by the way. It occurs to me that I've been running around via my pseudonym all this time. Sorry about that - sort of an Internet habit.

bwridge

Validated User
If it's ok with Tri, I don't mind.

I'd hate to just leave him sitting there though. If he is a gamer, why don't you have him make a character so he can join us for the day? It'll give me a chance to kill a PC off!

About the snacks, that would be great, Tri, but the shop does sell cola, so I think it would be best if we bought them from him. I think they're 50 cent a can or something... We could use some snacks, though...

Brian

Randil

Validated User
I can do that too. We've actually been mucking about with the system here, since I've been on an Exalted kick thanks to this game, so if it's ok with Tri and yourself, I can certainly throw together a guy for him.

Randil

Validated User
By the by, I talked to another friend of mine, and he's interested in taking part. This one isn't from out of town, so he'd actually be around more than once. I don't want you guys to feel like I'm swamping the group with my legions or anything, so I thought I'd check with you first before inviting him.

Top Bottom