• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Not Entirely A Pipe Dream

R

RPGnet Columns

Post originally by Matt Drake at 2005-05-17 10:12:10
Converted from Phorums BB System

In the five or so years that I've been a publisher, I have seen the pipe dream proposal at least a few times. Granted, most of the time it's garbled, unfocused, confusing, and grandiose, but every now and then, that writer comes along who knows what he's doing and delivers a proposal I can use.

I love that guy. Hell, I just hired that guy.

Thanks for this article. If it gets even one or two more writers to deliver better proposals, it's a win in my book.

Matt Drake
Politically Incorrect Games

R

RPGnet Columns

Post originally by Lloyd Brown at 2005-05-20 10:34:21
Converted from Phorums BB System

That's good to hear, Matt.

"If it gets even one or two more writers to deliver better proposals, it's a win in my book. "

That's my goal. Unfortunately, most of the people reading this are already doing more right than wrong, so I'm sort of preaching to the choir. I'm hoping that links from my website, my signature files, and other publicity will generate more awareness. If I can make a publisher's job easier, and help get more quality products in the system at the same time, everybody wins.

Top Bottom