OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
FYI, the Easter weekend will make posting very erratic. Thank you for your continued patience.

Pandorym Pandorym , you're more than welcome to work your wiki magic if time permits. Otherwise I'll sort it out sometime next week.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
FYI, the Easter weekend will make posting very erratic. Thank you for your continued patience.

Pandorym Pandorym , you're more than welcome to work your wiki magic if time permits. Otherwise I'll sort it out sometime next week.
If time permits, you got it. If not, I'll be relying on you.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, um, character sheet. Yes.

Standard generation, right? Not that I'd mind more...

Last edited:

Pureluck

Lucky Charm
Validated User
Status! I knew I forgot something. Mine should probably be one below the boss demons. I'm thinking a 2 or three. Insert joke about my boss being a literal demon here.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok, here's Melissa.
Some additional new notes:
  • Her feeding grounds are karaoke bars scattered throughout the different commercial areas of the city. She's made sure all their operating permits are in order and any zoning variances they need are granted, in exchange for always getting in.
  • Her ghoul, Bob, is an ex-soldier who'd been on disability for back and other nerve pain and got his degree after mustering out. She's taken great pains to shape their relationship as 'best boss ever', and he's both an efficient functionary and, in case of rare need, a highly effective bodyguard (since the pain it gone now).
Appearance

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok, here's Melissa.
Some additional new notes:
  • Her feeding grounds are karaoke bars scattered throughout the different commercial areas of the city. She's made sure all their operating permits are in order and any zoning variances they need are granted, in exchange for always getting in.
  • Her ghoul, Bob, is an ex-soldier who'd been on disability for back and other nerve pain and got his degree after mustering out. She's taken great pains to shape their relationship as 'best boss ever', and he's both an efficient functionary and, in case of rare need, a highly effective bodyguard (since the pain it gone now).
Appearance
Looks good.

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Working on an intro. Should have something up today - but that's assuming nothing blows up. Fingers crossed! :)

Top Bottom