OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So a question for the group:

Is this game a mockumentary? More specifically, do we want to include moments where the PCs 'talk to the camera?'

It's a very common trope for all the media we're referencing, but it's not universal. I could honestly go either way.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Is this game a mockumentary? More specifically, do we want to include moments where the PCs 'talk to the camera?'

It's a very common trope for all the media we're referencing, but it's not universal. I could honestly go either way.
I've never tried it, but I'm okay with the idea, sure.

Pureluck

Lucky Charm
Validated User

I could take it or leave it. It might be fun to do little "interview" bits every now and again as an aside or a way to introduce a scene.

Maledicta

RPGnet Member
Validated User

To be honest, I never liked that kind of show and I would prefer not to include that trope.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm. I'm very tempted to wander in on Raynor's problem and nudging things, but mind-controlling constituents is a bad precedent...

... Well maybe as a last resort.

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmm. I'm very tempted to wander in on Raynor's problem and nudging things, but mind-controlling constituents is a bad precedent...

... Well maybe as a last resort.
Being a shrill harridan, rude and thoughtless, selfish to the point of solipsism is her right as a taxpayer!

Top Bottom