OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Meriss

Chaos Incarnate
Validated User
Demons specifically and explicitly defy all aura readings reflexively.
Yup, that's what I meant. Any supernatural other than a demon. Anyone can shut me down with a Manipulation + Composure or Expression roll. Basically overloading the psychic senses. Gives John one heck of a headache.

Did we decide if TI works on supernaturals?

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yup, that's what I meant. Any supernatural other than a demon. Anyone can shut me down with a Manipulation + Composure or Expression roll. Basically overloading the psychic senses. Gives John one heck of a headache.

Did we decide if TI works on supernaturals?
I will review the rules in a bit (work emergency!) but off the top of my head the answer is Yes*

(*The Unchained do not apply. They can never be compelled to tell the truth, in any way, for any reason. No matter what power you use, roll, whatever - the answer you get is the answer they want you to get.)

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
How old is Professor Kickflip? I'm looking around for an NPC to have had a bad Tinder date with and Professor Kickflip (if he's a young dude and not an old hippy) just screams bad Tinder date.

Also, he's awesome and I hate you.

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
How old is Professor Kickflip? I'm looking around for an NPC to have had a bad Tinder date with and Professor Kickflip (if he's a young dude and not an old hippy) just screams bad Tinder date.

Also, he's awesome and I hate you.
He's middle aged, but very fit in that 'lifelong athlete in his late 40s' way.

I described him in the wiki as "if Tony Hawk and Gandalf had a baby."

Top Bottom