• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [NWoD] Parks and Requiem

Meriss

Chaos Incarnate
Validated User
You know what?

The gift card is actually kind of charming.
John did what I do when I need to buy a gift at the last minute. Panic!
It's like watching a puppy wag it's tail in apology after piddling on the rug.
And you have earned a Meriss ChaosBuck for figuring out where I got his personality. You may redeem this at anytime to make things more interesting for John
Hopefully he doesn't blurt out that Melissa basically handed him the idea. Or maybe hopefully he does.
We shall see

Meriss

Chaos Incarnate
Validated User
I should have made Edony in her mid-twenties so she could get sloshed and cause a scene. Well, if John turns this dinner around and we go to a second location there's still time for that!
Actually I do want to have a scene with Edony showing her John's Hunter journal. Which should show her that the agent is just a big a monster as she is.

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Actually I do want to have a scene with Edony showing her John's Hunter journal. Which should show her that the agent is just a big a monster as she is.
I suspect it will confirm her belief in her own humanity. :)

In my game, Monster is a Verb.

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
For those wondering (all none of you), Digby is cisgender, heterosexual-except-for-a-couple-times-in-college-oh-and-that-one-weekend-but-that-was-a-special-case, and heteroromantic.

Also, one of his current Aspirations is to get turned down for a date. Any volunteer turners-down?

Last edited:

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Since we're laying it out explicitly, Melissa is cisgender and homoromantic, not entirely homosexual but she's not sure if that's the Hunger talking or not. She would probably nod but roll her eyes if someone called her haemosexual.

Bob is cisgender, homosexual, and somewhat awkward about it.

Maledicta

RPGnet Member
Validated User
For those wondering (all none of you), Digby is cisgender, heterosexual-except-for-a-couple-times-in-college-oh-and-that-one-weekend-but-that-was-a-special-case, and heteroromantic.

Also, one of his current Aspirations is to get turned down for a date. Any volunteer turners-down?
I would volunteer Nicholas, but it's probably more likely that Digby would turn him down than the other way round.

Top Bottom