[Official] Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Thread Part II

Spatula

More Ideas Than Time
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Giant guns, ammo belts, padded jackets, pouches, Sue Storm in thigh-highs and a swimsuit with cutouts for her navel and cleavage. Yep, that sounds about right.

Last edited:

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Good lord.
Is that Crystal or Medusa with the orange-red hair on the left? And who's the green-purple flying lady?
that's the second Ms. Marvel, Sharon Ventura, made human again after her tenure as the She-Thing. the green woman is Lyja the Laser-fist, a Skrull spy who'd been impersonating Alicia Masters since sometime around Secret Wars until a few issues before this one, and thus has been Johnny's wife for much of that time

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Thank God the man made of impossible rock is wearing a helmet for protection.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Thank God the man made of impossible rock is wearing a helmet for protection.
actually, its to hide that wolverine managed to cut a chunk of his face off... no, I don't know the full story as to why, just that Ben wore that helmet until the scarring recovered

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
This discussion is getting off-topic so I'm going to say:
I had a brainstorm that it would be a great Deadpool-into-the MCU movie to have Blind Al be dusted; just Wade in his apartment relaxing because how the hell is he going to get to Wakanda? And then Blind Al disappears and Deadpool despairs as he realizes that he's going to have to get a new roommate.

ranson

"Two Sheds"
RPGnet Member
Validated User
actually, its to hide that wolverine managed to cut a chunk of his face off... no, I don't know the full story as to why, just that Ben wore that helmet until the scarring recovered
As I recall, it was a fight with the new Fantastic Four, made up of grey Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and, uh, Spider-Man, I think.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The new Fantastic Four, made up of grey Hulk, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and, uh, Spider-Man, I think.
Yup.
The Cricle of Four was a callback to the New Fantastic Four (which took embarisingly long to realize).

Top Bottom