• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Oh GOD I read the FATAL corebook!

Saru Sponge

Struggling Calligrapher
I though it was an interesting essay on medieval mindsets, a sort of sub-factual report on the atmosphere which permeated the cultural tapestry of the time. And cock charts.

Which is to say, I have not in fact read it.

Archangel777

Banned
I will pray upon an alter built of the shattered fragments of my once innocent mind, every day, that the author of this vile tome of puss spewing idiocy burn in fire.

Jack

Wave Man
Validated User
See, that's one of the major differences between you and me: When someone tells me: "Don't look at this because it will make your brain bleed", I actually listen.

That's why I haven't googled for "tub girl", either.
I have not and probably never will look at tub girl.

I did however read FATAL because those folks deserve actual calculated mockery should they ever rear their heads anywhere within my earshot.

Oh there was pain. And there was suffering. But in the end I know it will be worth it for the day I can look a FATAL advocate dead square in the eye and utter those immortal words:

"Oh go make a rape roll you anal circumference rolling bastard."

And on that day. Lo, on that day...we shall have peace at last.

Last edited:

GoldenH

Darmok & Gilad at Tenagra
Validated User
FATAL isn't so bad after you've lost several dozen more san points.

then you can actually start comparing the mechanics with other published rpg's ;)

Last edited:

Kanezeran

Retired User
Okay, I really, REALLY have to ask:

What;s up with FATAL?

I mean I don;t have time read the pdf now so can anyone plz let me in on it?

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, I really, REALLY have to ask:

What;s up with FATAL?

I mean I don;t have time read the pdf now so can anyone plz let me in on it?
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=355617

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DIRECT EXPOSURE. You can get all the good stuff second-hand from the review, in itself hilarious, and the makers' "rebuttal" of it. Anything more is just too much pain for too little gain.

Last edited:

Archangel777

Banned
In character creation you have to randomly for for such stats as your strength, dex, etc. You also have to roll for such things as size of your breasts, length of nipples, aeriola, size of penis, etc. You also have to stat your anal and vaginal circumference, as well as depth, in order to determine how much can fit in there before you begin to take damage. There is then STATTED SCENERIOS in which you can determine exactly how much damage a player has taken from being, either, anally or vaginally raped.

You have to make a roll in order to determine whether you rape any female npc, or pc, you come across. You will inevtiably fail this roll.

Females can only have two professions: Harlot, or Mistress.

When your intelligence is too low you gain a strength bonus. This bonus is called "Retard Strength".

Your testicles can grow fruit.

I can't possible go on, but I could probably feel a novel with the things that are wrong about this game.

Top Bottom