• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Oh Shit Son - Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Beluga's turrets are on top, bottom, and in the back.
Makes sense. On that ship, the butt is the only other place you could fit one in.

Losing that second launcher wouldn't be much of a hardship, as I keep forgetting the Durston even has it.

Stork!

Wish I was a hippo.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This is a long way into the future for me but how do multiple launchers work?

Ranmyaku

Gone Snake
Validated User
This is a long way into the future for me but how do multiple launchers work?
Each launcher has its own stock of ammunition, and you cycle through them with whichever button you have set to cycle through them. I've got my Durston hooked up with heat-seekers for fighters and dumbfires for getting up behind capital ships.

Fade

Validated User
If you have multiple of the same launcher it just increases your ammo stock. You can't fire any faster.

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If you have multiple of the same launcher it just increases your ammo stock. You can't fire any faster.
This is why I just got rid of the dumbfire launcher I had for cap ships, and replaced it with another swarm launcher.

I also swapped out my mining laser for a photon (phot+3AC) and it *really* improves my time to kill.

Fade

Validated User
IMO the best killing loadout is 4x autocannon + 2x photon cannon on the Coyote. The BAT has cargo capacity but that's only useful for making money and one you have a fully kitted Coyote you no longer need money.

If you're flying a Durston, make sure to put a mass driver turret on both hardpoints. Their autoaiming and ability to track faster than your ship can turn means they contribute a surprising amount of damage! At no power cost.

Bailywolf

bwakbwak
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
IMO the best killing loadout is 4x autocannon + 2x photon cannon on the Coyote. The BAT has cargo capacity but that's only useful for making money and one you have a fully kitted Coyote you no longer need money.

If you're flying a Durston, make sure to put a mass driver turret on both hardpoints. Their autoaiming and ability to track faster than your ship can turn means they contribute a surprising amount of damage! At no power cost.
Oh heck yeah. I can't give up on turrets. Momma Bear has two mass drivers.

Stork!

Wish I was a hippo.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is there a way to reload guns? Like, deliberately? Without just shooting them dry?

Top Bottom