(Online) (Discord) (Roll20) Looking for Players for Mutant Chronicles 3rd

Aldin

Validated User
I've been wanting to GM Mutant Chronicles for a while and since I've had no luck in meat space for a long time, I've decided to turn to the interwebs to try and find some players. Something important to mention firstly is that due to my home situation I cannot run sessions before 8 PM PST due to having to look after my grandma, who suffers from Alzheimers. However, I am actually available every day.

I have no set premise for what kind of campaign I'll run, as I prefer to collaborate with my players about that kind of stuff, especially in games that are kitchen sinky, like Mutant Chronicles. I also intend to use some house rules based on the future iterations of the System, such as using Brawn instead of Physique and Strength and getting rid of the Advanced Skill stuff.

PM me if you are interested and I'll give my name on Discord to talk further if you'd like.

Aldin

Validated User
UPDATE!

I now have 2 players with a possible 3rd coming in soon and will start Session 0 on Saturday as early as 7 PM PST and 8 at the lastest. I've also discussed with the players about the Era and setting for the current campaign as well. We settled on the Dark Symmetry Era on a space station weeks after the Big Scream and instead of investigative noir, it’s going to be something like Aliens and System Shock with a bit of Event Horizon.

Aldin

Validated User
Due to life circumstances one of my players has left the group and the possible 3rd was unable to join. Things have also taken much longer than I thought to start, so the campaign has not officialy begun yet, and it'll be easy to join and get involved immediately. My grandmother's deteriorating condition has also allowed me to scale back the time I can reliably start sessions by an hour, to 7 PM.

Top Bottom