• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Online (Discord) - Werewolf: The Forsaken - GM looking for 2 additional players

Robert Mason

R. Donald James Gauvreau
Play Location/Method: via Discord
Game/System: Werewolf: The Forsaken (2nd Edition)
Time/Frequency: Friday night, probably 7pm to 11:30pm PST
Genre: Urban fantasy. More "Spirit Ecosystem Management" than "Spirit Cops." There isn't always a bad guy, but that doesn't mean everyone gets to live.
Current needs: 2 additional players (we currently have 3)
Accept Drop-In Players: No
Accept Spectators: No
Short description of the setting/campaign: The PCs and their pack are based in Anchorage, Alaska, which was a haven for vampires until the PCs moved in a few years ago. They've had a tough time of it since, and current challenges include a meth use epidemic, neighboring Forsaken packs who are looking to muscle in on Anchorage now that the vampires aren't as much of a problem (and Predator Kings in the Alaska's wilderness), werefalcons in the Chugach Mountains east of Anchorage, the military base located to the city's north, and, of course, the vampires that used to hold dominion here.

I'm fleshing the setting out with input from the players via email, so if you've got something in particular that you want to see, we can probably fit that in.

New players are welcome, as nobody in the group has played Werewolf before. Two players have prior experience with a Demon campaign of mine, and the other has experience with OWOD, but that's the extent of it.

viskarenvisla

Doctor of Face-Smashing
Validated User
Hail! I'm curious about your setting. My name on Discord is viskarenvisla, plz hit me up! I wonder if our visions of Werewolf are similar.

Top Bottom