• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Online (IRC) - Exalted - GM - Seeking players

david_annable

Validated User
Okay - I think we have enough players. Just waiting to iron out a few small details. We should be good to go for this Tuesday.

If anyone doesn't have experience with IRC, let me know. Also, if anyone knows of a good die-rolling script for mIRC, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

Technogeek

Retired User
I have such a script already.

It's designed for d20, but I've used it with Storyteller games before.

Just type in "roll X#d10", where X is the number of pigs in a barn. Er, dice.

Melkor

Unconquered Son
Validated User
Hi David,

I posted in a seperate thread looking for an Exalted game. It looks like yours is full.

If there is an extra opening - please let me know. I'd be happy to play whatever fits in with the group.

Thanks!

david_annable

Validated User
I'd say there might be room for one more. Our first session will be tomorrow - barring any major catastrophic events. Get a character put together and send it to me and we'll get you in the game.

So far we have (confirmed) 1 Dawn, 1 Night, and 1 Twilight. There is another Dawn that is not quite confirmed and ironed out yet. So go nuts and send me a character.

Calypso

Bunny With a Glock
Validated User
Hooray for almost being ready. Hopefully you'll post the channel before we start tomorrow, otherwise I might be late :)

Melkor

Unconquered Son
Validated User
david_annable said:
I'd say there might be room for one more. Our first session will be tomorrow - barring any major catastrophic events. Get a character put together and send it to me and we'll get you in the game.

So far we have (confirmed) 1 Dawn, 1 Night, and 1 Twilight. There is another Dawn that is not quite confirmed and ironed out yet. So go nuts and send me a character.
Hi David,

That sounds Great, unfortunately - we had a huge storm blow through tonight here in Austin, TX.

We have trees down in the yard, and in the power lines, and we just got power back on about 10 mins ago. Needless to say, I wasn't able to get a character finished. I'll try and post up tomorrow, if not, would it be possible to join the second session ?
I really want to play if at all possible.

Top Bottom