• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Online] [LFP] [EST] [Discord - Text Only] - 1980s Buffy/Angel

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Play Location/Method: Discord (Text Only)
Game/System: Buffy/Angel Cinematic Unisystem
Player or GM? I'll be GMing
Time/Frequency: Either Saturday's 11 am to 2 pm or Sunday's 5 pm to 8 pm. Times are Eastern Time Zone
Genre: example: Urban Fantasy
Current needs: Looking for 2-5 players
Accept Drop-In Players? Probably not.
Accept Spectators? Not sure
Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less):

The year is 1985 and the US Government has been rounding up Supernaturals for unknown reasons. The PCs would be supernaturals (Psychics, Spellcasters, Demons, a Slayer or other) that have escaped and are on the run. They'd be hunted by the US Government and trying to survive on their own. Will they help people in need? Will they steal to survive? Rumors of a safe haven somewhere out there, but no one seems to know where.

Reply here or DM me if you are interested. Characters would be built using Investigator or Champion character builds from the Angel corebook.

Let me know if there are any questions.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Characters would be built using the following setups:

Investigator

Attribute Points: 15
Quality Points: 10
Drawback Points: Up to 10
Skill Points: 25
Drama Points: 20

Champion

Attribute Points: 20
Quality Points: 20
Drawback Points: Up to 10
Skill Points: 30
Drama Points: 10

Skills:

Acrobatics
Art
Crime
Doctor
Driving
Getting Medieval
Gun Fu
Influence
Knowledge
Kung Fu
Languages
Mr. Fix-It
Notice
Occultism
Science
Sports
Streetwise (replaces computers)
Wild Card

I put together a quick Demon using the Angel supernatural qualities. I will not I'd like any demon characters to have a human form to make it a little easier to blend in. Also Supernatural Qualities from Angel can be used on Humans to show distant demonic relations leaving a few traits.

Earth Demon
13 Point Quality

You are from a Clan of Demons that have an affinity with Earth. You look Human most of the time, but you can easily shift into your demonic form where your skin is made of stone. This makes you stronger and tougher, but others not of your kind consider you less attractive and Humans consider you a monster. You are naturally tougher in your demon form and your fingers end in sharp stone claws.

+2 Strength
+2 Constitution

Natural Armor +5 (5 Points)
Natural Weapon (Stone Claws) 3 x Strength Damage (2 Points)
Reduced Damage - Falls (Divide Fall Damage by 5) (5 Points)
Supernatural Form (Dual Shape - Benefits only in Demon Form) (-1 Point)
Attractiveness -2 (-2 Points)

As always if anyone is interested, let me know. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Top Bottom