• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Online][Roll20][Discord] DM seeking player for Geist: the Sin-Eaters 2E (Chronicles of Darkness) game

akoirr

Play Method: play by Roll20*
System: Chronicles of Darkness**
Player or GM? I am the Storyteller of this campaign.
Time/Frequency: Every other Saturday at 18:00 PDT (GMT -7)
Genre: 1920s-era life-after-death drama.
Current needs: One player, of four total.
Accept Drop-In Players? No
Accept Spectators? Please contact to discuss the possibility.

Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less):
Players will be playing the Absent, a ghost that sets itself apart from those who cling to their Anchors and personal Memories. They will take their characters first through the world that they left behind, and then through the world that awaits for them. What they do with these worlds is entirely up to them – will they make the best of their new state of existence, or make the ones they left behind suffer for daring to move on? (The Absent, appendix in **Geist: the Sin-Eaters 2E)

If interested, PM me with a brief character concept and a quick summary of your character’s backstory. This story will be set in the 1920s, so please keep that in mind when forming a concept for this game. Please include a brief list of themes you would like to engage with, or avoid. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell me a little bit about you and your style as a player. *We'll eventually be moving to Discord for OOC communication.

Top Bottom