• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC - 3:16] No Time Like The Present

Kathel

Regular Reader!
Validated User
Name: Donovan "Checkers" Harding
FA: 4
NFA:6
Gear: MandelBrite Armour, knife, hydration tablets, TRMs, Slug Rifle, Grenades, medipack, backpack, combat drugs, flares, and a dog-eared field manual.

Total kills: 22
Kills this Planet: 0
Pre-Campaign Kills: 22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2075192/)

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Name: Vanya "Czar" Romanov
FA: 6
NFA:4
Gear: MandelBrite Armour, knife, hydration tablets, TRMs, Slug Rifle, Grenades, medipack, backpack, combat drugs, flares, and an unread field manual.

Total kills: 49
Kills this Planet: 0
Pre-Campaign Kills: 49

Code:
Weapon          Close    Near    Far
Slug Gun         1        1d6     1d6
Grenades       1d10     1          -
Hand-to-hand    1        N/A      N/A

Last edited:

Pandora Caitiff

Goblin Princess
Validated User
I'm away from my PC tomorrow, so the flight down and planetfall will start Wednesday night or Thursday morning (GMT). Any averse to a little non-combat drama on the way down? ;)

Now would be a good time for the sarge to brief the squad, offer advice, or set any standing orders.

EDIT: Also, Soundchaser finally got back to me so will be shoe-horning himself into the narrative ;-)

Last edited:

SibKhatru

Validated User
Coming from sick bay... ever ready for the next fight...

TROOPER [rank 0]: Force Weakness (p. 89).
Responsibility -- Order 1: Kill as many lifeforms as you can.

Name: Xander Vectak
FA: 6
NFA: 4
Kills: 32
Stuff: MandelBrite armour, knife, hydration tablets, TRMs, medipack,
backpack, combat drugs, flares, and an unread field manual.

Weapons:

Energy Rife -- Close: 1, Near: d10, Far: 1
Hand-to-hand -- Close: 1

Pandora Caitiff

Goblin Princess
Validated User
Nothing personal on Lt Ricky's quip Andrensath. I just picked on Jonesy as her rep is "the quiet one".

Right. Time for some excitement and dice-rolling!

Kathel

Regular Reader!
Validated User
So far so good! :)

I think it's time for Checkers to pipe some "Flight of the Valkyries" into his squadmates helmet speakers! ;)

Is that an NFA roll or will you just handwave that? Hehe.

Pandora Caitiff

Goblin Princess
Validated User
So far so good! :)

I think it's time for Checkers to pipe some "Flight of the Valkyries" into his squadmates helmet speakers! ;)

Is that an NFA roll or will you just handwave that? Hehe.
I'm mostly going to handwave that sort of flavour detail. But hold your dice and check the IC thread. It's time for the first challenge :)

Kathel

Regular Reader!
Validated User
Anyway to make an NFA to remove the pilot if it looks like Xander is going to kill us all on the way down? :) BTW - How do I make that roll? Just a d10, meet the # or fail?

Pandora Caitiff

Goblin Princess
Validated User
Doublepost I know, but I wanted it to show up :)

Obviously you're all aware that when I ask for a FA or NFA roll, all I want you to do is roll 1d10 and compare it to the stat. Equal to or under is a pass, and over is a fail.

But when you make rolls could you please state next to your result if it is a fail or pass please? Its not much work opening up the character spreadsheet and checking, but it all adds up.

Thanks

EDIT: Nah, it'll be fine, just a wound level for those that fail the roll. You heal a wound level between combat encounters anyway. It just means a bit of tension in the first encounter

Last edited:
Top Bottom