OOC OOC -- A Fistful of Credits

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If there isn't a suitable fighting vehicle for Felix to take, stealing their largest one, with all the supplies in it, would do a lot of damage to them.

Edit: If they shoot it while it's escaping, they're doing our work for us! :)
This is, no shade intended, the best idea we have had so far in this game.
 

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Hmm, the ATV that contains the hab the SAMAS was in probably has the tools and extra ammo for it too...
 

The Watcher

Registered User
Validated User
Hmm, the ATV that contains the hab the SAMAS was in probably has the tools and extra ammo for it too...
Felix would probably consider that cargo the one the bandits value the most. Especially if it also had spare parts for the SAMAS and their other tech as well.
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’m on my phone. I thought I was flying away from the camp?

Shoot at the horses or unarmored targets if you can.
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, should Tiger be trying to circle around to where the other PCs are, or what? I can't outfly all the stuff chasing him.
 

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Here's how I tried to describe it. Should have done a map earlier

Tiger circled around the camp from the north in a wide arc, a few miles away from them, so when the time came, he could fly straight through it and towards the south, where the rest of the PCs wait in ambush.

Spoiler: Show



 

thirdkingdom

Member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Here's how I tried to describe it. Should have done a map earlier

Tiger circled around the camp from the north in a wide arc, a few miles away from them, so when the time came, he could fly straight through it and towards the south, where the rest of the PCs wait in ambush.

Spoiler: Show



I thought the plan was to approach the camp from the east so the sun was at your backs? I guess what I really need to know is if Tiger and Felix are both heading in the same direction, towards the rest of the party.
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, so, Tiger is east of the camp, the other PCs are south of the camp?
 
Top Bottom