• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC OOC -- A Fistful of Credits

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OKay, yeah, that's only a 90-degree arc. Let's circle towards them.

Jeremy Kopczynski

Validated User
So how long will it take the fight to come to the ambush party? Five miles away is only a couple of minutes by car after all and Tiger is flying which is presumably faster yet.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Does anybody know how much those missiles cost? I'm curious what it's taking them to shoot at me and hit shields. I'll try and figure out if I can recast the TK field tomorrow.

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
2400 credits per mini-missile.

Speaking of, now that she has some spare actions, Raven will try to shoot down the next one with her TK revolver, which is, despite all logic, perfectly do-able by the rules! Also, two more actions to re-cast the Energy Field, so Tiger can concentrate on defense. Do they stack, or does the new one override the old one?

I figure 5 minutes until we're on top of the ambush site, a little less until everyone is in range, if anyone has any long-range weapons.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OKay, I do not have the juice to cast TK force field again. It is very expensive per MDC.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
How close to me is this samas? Could I bank and tackle it?

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
If Tiger can bank to within 20 yards, I can try the Magic Net spell, which will prevent him from defending against any further attacks. Tiger could grab him and we could crack the suit open at our leisure. I think combining Tele-Mechanics with Telekinesis would let Raven operate the suit from outside, like popping open the hatch.

Top Bottom