OOC OOC -- A Fistful of Credits

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, seems worth a shot. Tiger is going to try to bank into range for that.

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Tiger is going to tackle the Samas and start clawing at the gun or head, whichever is easier.

Sorry to keep using the OOC
Thread, I’m in a hotel and on my phone half the time.

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Say, can the SAMAS still fly while bound via magic net? The wings would be pulled down too, right? Also, does not being able to defend mean that called shots don't take an extra action against it?

On Felix's side, if they left any mini-missile reloads for the SAMAS in the back of the ATV, he could rig them to go off inside before bailing out. I don't think the interior and contents of the truck are MDC, so that'd ruin everything, as a backup plan if they do manage to stop it.

thirdkingdom

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I have to say I feel like I made a mistake by allowing the party to separate. It's not something I normally like to do, especially I'm finding with RIFTS where there are so many moving parts and combat is so fiddly. I'm not seeing realistically how Tiger and Felix are going to be able to draw the bandits into an ambush -- they're still about four miles apart -- and rather than have the majority of the players sitting idle while we resolve the actions of a few would be willing to retcon it so that the others are approaching to engage. Does this sound reasonable to y'all?

The Wyzard

Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah.

If this were a movie, we wouldn't be more than a few exchanges from the ambush.

RPGs have a lot to learn from other media re: scene framing.

GaoGaiGar

Is anyone REALLY a
Validated User
Yes, that's fine. I had pictured we'd be past the camp and closer to the ambush site before we got into combat time.

Top Bottom