[OOC] ACKS Last Requests

Harrowed

Nyarlathotep's Bitch
Validated User
Getting your foot pulled out of a coworker's ass? :)
So I get to the hospital today. Get prepped, all IV'ed up with the happy juice flowing ... and ... the lady in surgery ahead of me has some serious complications and they almost lose her on the table. So Harrowed gets sent home, with apologies cause Canada, and rescheduled. Upside - Taxpayer Valium.

Safid

Validated User
Who are the rich people in town?

Who are the political people in town? Mayor, council of elders, guy who has the biggest pumpkin at harvest?

Who defends the town?

Who can we buy/sell from?

NoMessiah

Validated User
Who is their spiritual leader, and does he or she (or maybe they) hold any sort of political office?

How many townsfolk attend church services regularly?

Are there any local heroes, retired or active?

Is there a library or other repository of local history and lore?

Kacie

Brave New World
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Spica does have a treasure map, too. Once it gets fleshed out by the GM, of course.

Edit - oi vey, Harrowed! I hope you get rescheduled quickly.

Last edited:

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Are there many other people who seems like they don't fit in/has there been a large influx of outsiders since the earthquake?

What is the status of the poor, sickly, or otherwise downtrodden in town? Are there people who care for them or are they largely ignored?

What are some of the local legends about the area?

Waiwode

(n)Ever Vigilant Eye
Validated User
I'm off to the wilderness until Sunday night, for work.

So I'm here, but I'll be quiet this weekend.

Harrowed

Nyarlathotep's Bitch
Validated User
Henbar's Reach Demand Modifiers

Grain/Vegetables -4, Cloth -3, Meats (preserved) -2, Mounts -2, Metals (precious) -2, Ivory +1, Animals -1, Tea/coffee -1, Tools +2, Furs (rare) -2, semi-precious stones -2, gems -2, Fish (preserved) -2, Oil (lamp) 1, Wine/spirits 2, Beer/ale -1, Hides/fur 1, Metals (common) 1, Pottery 1, Armor/weapons 2, Dyes/pigments 1, Glasswares 1, Monster Parts -2, Spices 2, Silk 2
Some of these don't have +'s or -'s, can you clarify?

Safid

Validated User
Can Polesius' probability trance provide any useful information about the choice of adventuring sites? Which one would provide the most "bang for the buck?"

Top Bottom