[OOC] ACKS Last Requests

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Thinking about it, Vasha might be amenable to taking the town if no one else objects. I don't really want to stop adventuring with Vasha, so I assume that the day-to-day management is something I can delegate to the henchmen or a hireling?

Caias Ward

Validated User
Generally, as long as you spend half the month in your domain it doesn't give you any domain penalties. Will get you more info in the morning.

Caias Ward

Validated User
K Kacie Harrowed Harrowed NoMessiah NoMessiah Lysus Lysus Waiwode Waiwode

Been thinking about this for a bit, and I'm going to put the game on hiatus. It's not having the posting frequency or involvement I would like for various reasons, and perhaps the type of game I'm looking to run is not the type others may look to play. We had a good run (over a year) and hopefully a good game. Thanks again.

Waiwode

(n)Ever Vigilant Eye
Validated User
Thank you Caias. I appreciate the effort you put into it, and enjoyed our time riding around a dangerous new land.

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Agreed. I hope you do manage to find a game that contains what you're looking for.

Kacie

Brave New World
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thank you - I know that you put a lot of time and effort into this game.

Harrowed

Nyarlathotep's Bitch
Validated User
I said it privately, but I'll say it publically.

I really enjoyed this game, I didn't have 100% of the time that I wanted to devote to it but it was very solid. Layers on layers of backstory and some really rich development for a sandbox environment.

NoMessiah

Validated User
I agree, and I'm in about the same boat as Harrowed. In any event, thank you for running the game. I've enjoyed it much more than my posting frequency would indicate.

Top Bottom