• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC] [Blue Rose AGE] Voyages of the Blue Rosie

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Johan is shooting to kill on the archer following him. Johan does not take kindly to being attacked on his home turf :mad:
Haha, lol! :D Okay, cool. So I’ll narrate Johan aiming for lethal damage with attacks from here on.

These bad guys are soooo gonna regret messing with Mr. Johan here, haha. :)

Sorry for not posting recently, I'll have to think of something. Arvini generally prefers nonlethal takedowns if she can, especially since we can get more information out of people that way.
Well, there is a very injured bad guy inside the barn with Arvini and Julinn. Arvini can try to work with Julinn and Angus (who’s distracting aforementioned bad guy) to try and tie him up or trip him somehow, or throw a bucket at him, make him slide on still frozen ice, etc. Whatever you think up and want to do. :) Julinn can be persuaded to keep him alive, perhaps. Maybe Arvini can search or interrogate the enemy for clues as well.

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll specify in my post if Johan is going for nonlethal. He doesn't need to ask the archer questions since he has the Sorceress.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I'll specify in my post if Johan is going for nonlethal. He doesn't need to ask the archer questions since he has the Sorceress.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know! :)

The reason I’m asking is that I had an NPC early on (probably one of the deadly Rabble Rousers, I believe, lol) in this game kill a bad guy, and Arvini the character was upset because she wanted the bad guy alive to interrogate him, haha.😆

I wanted to make sure I understand the PCs’ intentions so I don’t accidentally make a PC kill an opponent if that was not a player’s intention. 🙂👍

So let me know your characters’ intentions when it comes to this, as I alway tend to default to deadliness, being a D&D gal, lol.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Posted a quick little post for transitioning the scene and get everyone in place. What do you do next?

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Shawn_Hagen Shawn_Hagen : It may be a gentle breeze, but if it’s a success, it could still at least divert any potential arrow’s path/aim and push the arrow a bit off target, even if the wind doesn’t full-on stop the arrow. :)

A ajdynon : It depends on what Arvini wants to get, but she will have a positive effect on Julinn, which could lead to future benefits like discounts for the pillowhouse, access to the best pillowhouse workers, and access to spy intel, since many of Julinn’s contact in the Aldin pillowhouses are also spies for the Aldin government. They can also provide info on clients for any important investigations as well. :)

ajdynon

Validated User
I'll go with Exciting Opportunities. Arvini would probably be interested in most of the things you mentioned, as well as perhaps getting lessons in the pillow arts from Julinn or some kind of guild membership that allows her to get lodging and do work there.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I'll go with Exciting Opportunities. Arvini would probably be interested in most of the things you mentioned, as well as perhaps getting lessons in the pillow arts from Julinn or some kind of guild membership that allows her to get lodging and do work there.
Cool, sounds good. :) (y)

~
I have a medical appointment this evening, so I’ll be working on my post tomorrow. (y)

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Almost finished... Now working on the narration of Johan’s and Pira’s portion of the post and still updating the “Current Encounter” section of the Voyages of the Blue Rosie wiki.

Should be done in a few hours...

Last edited:
Top Bottom